Your privacy and protection are important to us. Sensitive information is stored electronically within our database, which is secured and only accessible by accredited staff who follow strictly privacy procedures. If any documents containing personal date are printed for internal purposes, they are kept in a filing system in our office that is only accessible by our most trusted employees. If documents are no longer applicable, they are shredded before disposal.
- Any personal data is only collected if relevant and necessary for us to provide the services sold.
- All personal data is kept for maximum 1 year.
- Our customers are informed on how we store data and where. They always have the option to be deleted from our database.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of all of our guests and users, and we would like to reassure you that all of the information you provide us with is kept strictly private and confidential.
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant, and not excessive.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures shall be taken against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
Personal information collection
We will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address,. From time to time, we may refer to that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use that information to contact you. We will not otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide at this website to any third party unless otherwise disclosed to you.
How we use it
We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our packages and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings. Sometimes, we also use this information to communicate with you our newsletter (as indicated in your subscription request)
Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Statement.
To enhance your experience with our sites, many of our web pages use "cookies." Cookies are text files we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites.